If you feel like giving me a lifetime of devotion I second that emotion🎵🎶
Wondering, am I capable off loving someone for a lifetime? Is someone capable of loving me for a lifetime? I’m talking of the loving from an opposite sex, in the context of marriage. I’ve learned and know that all things are possible with God. With that being said, I am capable of loving someone for a lifetime and some man out there, wherever he is, is capable of loving me for a lifetime. I’m having hope, not wishful thinking.
God is Always Listening: An Our Daily Bread Devotional Video:
If you read today’s Our Daily Bread devotional this video is reinforcement for the reminder that God is always listening. Even if you didn’t read today’s devotional or you don’t read the Our Daily Bread devotionals, still this video is short and to the point.
God is big enough to hold on to the dream, even when you can’t.
Going through a difficult time. Listening to I Am by Mark Schultz on KLove and reading Between Sundays.
Read Romans 8:14-25
- All those who are led by God’s Spirit(Holy Spirit) are sons of God. Romans 8:14
- If we have received God’s Spirit we have also received the Spirit of adoption. It is by this Spirit we are able to call out to God because He is now the Father to those who have accepted His Son. Romans 8:15
- Romans 8:16-17. The Spirit of God is our witness that we are sons of God. Because we are now sons of God we are heirs and joint heirs with Christ. Heirs inherit, so sons of God inherit what He the Father is giving. if we suffer with Christ(and for Christ) we may also be glorified with Him – together.
- Romans 8 verse 12 and 13 speaks of the result of living in the flesh or in the Spirit. I find it very important to know the characteristics and fruits(or results) of both the flesh and the Spirit. (The fruits of the flesh and the fruits of the Spirit are described in Galatians 5:19-23)
- Romans 8:24b-25 says, “If we hope for what we do not see, we eagerly wait for it with perseverance.” It does not make sense to hope for what we already see or have. If we already see or have what we’ve been hoping for there is no point in continuing to hope for that thing.
Tomorrow is Good Friday. May peace be with all those who are in Christ Jesus; may we also have appreciation and reverence for our Lord and all He accomplished, in Jesus’ name, Amen.