Loving Success video
Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need.
Hebrews 4:16 NKJV
Now we know that God does not hear sinners; but if anyone is a worshiper of God and does His will, He hears him.
John 9:31 NKJV
July 2 2017
feel or show great joy or delight.
Archaic: cause joy to.
transitive verb :to give joy to: Gladden
intransitive verb : to feel joy or great delight
REJOICE. to experience joy and gladness in a high degree; to be exhilarated with lively and pleasurable sensations; to exult.
When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice; but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn. Proverbs 29
I will rejoice in thy salvation. Psalm 9
To make joyful; to gladden; to animate with lively pleasurable sensations; to exhilarate.
Whoso loveth wisdom rejoiceth his father. Proverbs 29
- the act of expressing joy and gladness.
The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacle of the righteous. Psalm 118
- The subject of joy.
Thy testimonies have I taken as an heritage forever, for they are the rejoicing of my heart. Psalm 119
- The experience of joy. Galatians chapter 6
Rejoic’ingly, adv with joy or exultation
[exultation. NOUN. a feeling of triumphant elation or jubilation; rejoicing:]
Commentary from July 2nd, “sorrow is of the devil…”
He that gives to the poor gives to Him(God). This is scripture based,
Psalm 5:11 Be joyful because the Lord is always with us and looking out for us.
How to Get Joy Back When It’s Gone?
- Get or take all that is bothering you and give it to God. Leave it with Him. Do not take it back. Leave it with Him. Proverbs 3:5-6
- Listen to music that will cause you to rejoice and dance.
- Spend time in the presence of God. Which, to me personally, means to pray (not just for a minute or two, but to really pray, let my heart loose with the Lord), to sing praises to His name, to be happy in Him or become happy in Him, to dance to music that lifts God up. Music that lifts God up in praise is not music that talks about me or you, it talk about God and how awesome He is, how awesome His works are, how wonderful and beautiful are the works of His hands.
My prayer for today.
That the Lord will perfect those things that concern me, my honey and my family.
“The Lord will perfect that which concerns me;
Your mercy, O Lord, endures forever;
Do not forsake the works of Your hands.” Psalm 138:8 NKJV
Those of us who have a relationship with God oftentimes want to hear from Him. Especially when we are going through hard times. Think of the book of Job in the Bible. At the end of that book, Job received … Continue reading